DescriptionThe purpose of the Project Coordinator position is to be in consistent communication with clients by updating them on the relevant details of their project from contract signing to the commissioning of their Solar Photovoltaic System (PV) system.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the project cycle and coordinate multiple residential PV projects from start to finish.
- Work with multiple Departments within the company to meet deadlines.
- Read and review plans for any conflicts.
- Support the Sales Department with any project-related issues.
- Interact with clients, sales consultants, designers, subcontractors, and finance partners.
- Coordinate invoicing and collections.
- Submit milestone proof/invoicing support.
- Use CRM to track key project and payment milestones.
- Input notes in Starburst on status of each project.
- Coordinate completion and execution of necessary documentation.
- Ensure that all project progress is documented according to the written company procedures.
- Ensure timely completion of all projects.
- Provide exceptional customer service and client relations.
- Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load of approximately 75 projects at one time.
- Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
- Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes to their project with respect to timing or scope.
- Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and customer satisfaction.
- Manage multiple Projects from start to finish Work with Superintendents to meet timelines Work with the Purchasing Department on inventory management. Read and review contracts for any conflicts Meet scheduling deadlines.
- Support our trade/vendor and subcontractor’s relationships.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor’s degree preferred but not a requirement with at least 2 year of Admin/Customer Service experience.
- Strong computer skills with a Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Must have customer service experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time management and follow-up skills required.
- Demonstrate client relationship management skills.
- Proven ability to effectively manage complex processes.
- High level of organization and professionalism.
- Ability to work in a fast moving environment maintaining a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency, communication and make the client experience even better.
- Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with minimal supervision.
- Foresight and desire to take initiative to achieve desired results.
- Must be a team player and a people person who enjoys talking to clients.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Must be self-driven, highly motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have a general understanding of housing construction
- Ability to work under stress to meet deadlines
- Must have pre-employment background check & drug screen
Job Type: Full-time