Candidates must have experience working on Actimize projects as UAT analysts.
- Have a working knowledge of User Accepting Testing methodology as it pertains to Actimize transaction monitoring solution.
- Have the ability to read, understand and execute testing scripts as pertains to the operation of Transaction Monitoring case management systems – Actimize RCM and WLF.
- Have a working knowledge of statistical analysis, as pertains to qualitative and quantitative methods of testing.
- Have the working knowledge of above and below line testing methodology.
- To be able to understand challenges associated with data flows to/from/within Actimize solution, eGIFT, GIFTSEDD, and SQL databases and associated data sources.
- Consequently, to be able to identify relevant data quality issues, not specifically listed within testing script.
- To be able to clearly record and communicate test results and exceptions to the management.
- Extend best effort to mitigate BSA/AML risks associated with Branch operations, as well as with operations of correspondent financial institutions, in conjunction with the implementation of Actimize SAM-C solution.
(SALARY IS NEGOTIABLE)
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
- Actimize transaction monitoring: 4 years
- eGIFT, GIFTSEDD, and SQL databases: 4 years
- Actimize RCM and WLF: 4 years
- Actimize projects: 4 years
- BSA/AML risks mitigation: 4 years