North American Crane & Rigging (NACR) is a leading and fast-growing provider of crane rental and rigging services throughout the Northeastern and Southeastern US and beyond.
We are currently seeking to fill the following immediate opening:
Job Title: Account Manager (Crane Rental & Rigging) - Metro Atlanta Area
Job Location: Atlanta, GA and surrounding region
Job Type: Full-Time, Prior crane rental experience is REQUIRED
The Account Manager (Crane Rental & Rigging) will solicit, estimate, negotiate, and provide account management for crane and rigging-related projects in a defined territory.
- Seek out new construction and industrial projects within the defined territory and develop relationships with prospective users of crane rental and rigging services.
- Visit prospective client sites to present NACR's capabilities, understand their needs, and provide accurate job estimating.
- Professionally represent NACR's corporate values.
- Respond to customer needs in an effective and timely manner and maintain regular contact with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- Proactively research, pursue, and follow-up on project opportunities to establish and maintain a revenue stream.
- Develop and present an expert understanding of NACR's capabilities, product functionality, product applications, and customer requirements.
- Establish and nurture new and existing account relationships to continuously increase market share.
- Prepare, maintain, and deliver sales quotations, reports, and projections.
- Meet and be responsible for revenue targets and profit/revenue quotas.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with a crane rental company in Georgia
- High school diploma or higher education
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver license
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years of sales experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Detail oriented, problem solving skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Results oriented, motivated self-starter
- Mathematical and reasoning ability
- Willingness to travel frequently within Metro Atlanta and occasionally beyond
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs. frequently
- 7 or more years of experience in the Georgia crane and rigging industry
- Some college, associate's degree, or bachelor's degree
- Experience with Salesforce or another CRM platform (or willingness to learn)
- Experience with lift planning and the associated client submittals, especially 3DLiftPlan
- Ability to thrive in an environment requiring rapid learning and prioritization under tight deadlines
- Knowledge of / experience with the Georgia construction industry to assist in the identification and establishment of contact with potential end-users of cranes
NACR offers competitive compensation and benefits commensurate with experience as well as opportunities for growth within our organization.
Job Type: Full-time
- crane rental: 5 years (Required)
- sales: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- valid driver license (Required)