Duties and Responsibilities:
- Achieve or exceed assigned sales.
- Provide a high level of customer service.
- Accept payments on accounts, negotiate down payments, take credit applications, and update and verify information on accounts, as needed.
- Assist in store maintenance as deemed necessary by management.
- Decorate windows according to season.
- Set up store daily, prepare for closure nightly.
- Receive and deliver repairs and other shipments.
- Perform jewelry cleaning, engraving and ear piercing.
- Maintain company dress code, professional behavior, and neatness at all times.
- Follow company policy at all times.
- Perform other tasks as necessary.
Essential Job Functions:
Ability to endure long periods of sitting, standing and occasionally walking; lift and carry a maximum of 40 pounds; push and pull 100 pounds; climb, kneel, and reach on occasions. Use of ordinary conversation speech and hearing; field vision, color vision and acuity (far and near). Ability to operate a personal computer, printers, telephone, and other general office equipment; to communicate effectively in both written and oral forms; apply cognitive skills; work in a fast-paced environment. Ability to follow directions from a supervisor and carry out instructions. Ability to accept constructive criticism and interact effectively with coworkers. Ability to appear for work on time and to understand and follow posted rules and procedures.
Preferred Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Bilingual English/Spanish
- Six months collections or telemarketing experience, retail preferred.
- Willingness to consent to, and satisfactory completion of pre-employment screenings including, but not limited to: Drug Test, Criminal Background & Department of Motor Vehicles screenings.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
We are Covid-19 protocol, compliant per CDPH guidelines
- Store Manager
- Assistant Manager
Company's Facebook page:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Work Location: One location