Rebarber Enterprises is a construction startup who has grown its business to become San Francisco Bay Area’s #1 Division 10 Subcontractor. Since the company was appropriated by new ownership in 2006, Rebarber is the fastest growing company in the Bay Area with 30% growth every year. We are in search of a Project Assistant who will add to our growing company and support our company’s culture.
Rebarber Enterprises seeks to improve the community we serve by encouraging and assisting employees to set and achieve ambitious personal goals. We strive to be the most trusted company in our industry. Rebarber is based in South San Francisco. We successfully complete hundreds of construction projects each year partnering with the Bay Area’s most respected general contractors.
Rebarber’s Goal is to Promote a Positive Company Culture.
Rebarber Values ...
- Team Work
- Respect: Communication, Time, and Work-Life-Balance
To list a few of the company’s we work with:
- Levi Stadium (for the San Francisco 49er’s)
The list goes on and on.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Process Certified Payroll
- Work with across departments to provide administrative support as needed
- Data entry
- Creating reports as needed based off of data collected
- Communicate efficiently with clients as needed via phone and email
- Communicate any difficulties to the proper department
- Work as a cohesive Rebarber team member
- Proper prioritization
- Superior organization skills
- Professionally represent Rebarber
- Excellent typing skills
Who you are:
- Engaged - You have the ability to work autonomously toward a collective goal but can collaborate on the fly if needed. When in the office, you are excited by the changing environment.
- Self-Aware - You understand the impact you have on others around you and work to make everyone comfortable.
- Driven - You enjoy learning new tasks and become energized when given an opportunity to showcase your skills.
- Communicative - You communicate efficiently and can work with anyone easily.
- Skilled - You learn new tasks quickly.
- Organized - You have a strong attention to detail to maintain a high-quality product.
- Timely - You are a master at prioritization and understand the importance of timely communication and task completion.
- Confident - You believe in your work and provide a superior product.
- Resourceful - You ask questions appropriately but try to utilize your training as often as possible.
- Open To Change - You welcome adjustments because you understand it is necessary for a growing company to adapt to changing environmental demands.
- Cohesive - You work well with others and find a way to connect with each person individually.
- Positive - You find the positive in any situation. When this seems difficult, you continue to seek it.
- Focused - When you work, you work hard to support a great work-life-balance.
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Suite Experience (2+ years)
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- South San Francisco, CA (Required)