NetEnrich, Inc. is a niche Digital IT Operations & HybridInfrastructure Managed Services Provider headquartered in San Jose, CA. Havingbeen in the business for over 15 years, NetEnrich, Inc. has developed industryleading operations platform and technologies, developed deep expertise inAutomation and AI/ML powered monitoring and managing hybrid infrastructures forover 1000 global customers. A strongCloud Services Provider with deep credentials and certifications such asMicrosoft Azure Gold partner and AWS Advanced Partner, providing full stackcloud services to mid-market enterprises. NetEnrich's technology driven,outcome-based services are delivered at scale, enabling its customers totransform their IT operations to Agile Digital Operations to meet the new agebusiness demands.
*Why NetEnrich, Inc.?
*We are in a significant growth mode, and lookingto acquire new customers in the mid-market enterprise sector. We're buildingour team with talented and passionate enterprise sales executives who will havethe opportunity to help customers realize the full potential of digital IToperations and cloud computing. Our culture and working environment arecollaborative with clear lines of ownership and accountability. We believe inmaniacal focus and relentless execution to bring clear, measurable value to ourcustomers.
As an EnterpriseSales Executive, your primary responsibility is new logo hunting. You areexperienced in selling into C, VP, D-level Mid-market companies. As asuccessful candidate you are a creative, energetic, self-starter whounderstands the end to end sales process. You know how to sell innovation anddisruption through customer vision expansion and can drive deals forward tocompress decision cycles. You love understanding services in depth and arepassionate about communicating its value to customers. Always hunting for newopportunities, you must be able to close net new customers and be able to builda trusted advisory relationship.
What You’ll Do
· Prospect, qualifyand develop a robust sales pipeline – ideally 3-4x of quota
· Ability tocomprehend customer challenges, break them down to smaller problems and workwith the teams to craft innovative ways to solving those challenges, deliveringmeasurable business outcomes
· Strongcollaboration with various internal teams to assist you in the sales process
· Communicate thevalue of NetEnrich services to C-level executives and other senior enterprisedecision-makers
· Develop andexecute on a strategic plan for your territory to meet monthly, quarterly andannual bookings & revenue objectives
· Develop and closenew opportunities from marketing (webinars, campaigns, events) and otherin-bound leads
· Identify thecustomer buying profile, their timelines, key initiatives and budgetary process
· Demonstrate yourdata-driven operational excellence by tracking all sales activity using CRMtools
· A minimum of Bachelor’sdegree with specialization in Business or Marketing
· Successful salesexperience in selling Infrastructure Managed services into mid-marketenterprises. Knowledge and skills to sell public cloud services will be a niceadditional skill
· Demonstratedability to sell multi-year managed services contracts
· Ability to workin a highly collaborative environment and be able to effectively leveragevarious internal teams to drive your success
· Highly organizedwith ability to work in fast-paced startup environment
· Have a truepassion for customer intimacy, services and sales
· Self-directed,positive, motivated, and resourceful
· Excellentcommunication (written and verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
· Strong analyticaland problem-solving skills
· Adept at handlingambiguous issues/assignments
· Proven trackrecord of customer satisfaction or sales in public cloud
· Knowledge ofCloud and Infrastructure related tools & technology solutions
· Azure and AWS businesslevel knowledge
Salarycommensurate with experience. We offer a range of great benefits to ouremployees: medical, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability andlife insurance benefits. The company provides 15 PTO days and 10 paid companyholidays per year.
How to apply:
· Please submit both acover letter and resume
· The resume shouldcontain quotas, achievements, names of key wins (where possible), as well as 2customer references to whom you have sold to, and 2non-customer references. Please note that reference check will be conducted towardsthe end of the interviewing process, with full approval beforehand.
Job Type: Full-time