The hours for this position are Monday through Friday - 5:00 am to 5:00 pm (Day Shift)
The Senior Maintenance Technician reports to the Maintenance Supervisor and works closely with manufacturing as well.
- Performs preventive maintenance in accordance with defined schedules on all equipment.
- Utilizes knowledge of proper mechanical procedures to repair and maintain machinery and equipment in accordance with maintenance/ operations manuals, electrical schematics and ladder diagrams, assembly & parts drawings and manufacturer's specifications when available.
- Evaluates reported problems using a variety of methods. These methods include discussing the specifics with the operator and/or Supervisor involved, monitoring the equipment while in operation if possible and using sound troubleshooting techniques to pinpoint the specific malfunction.
- Dismantles equipment as required to test, repair and/or replace defective components, using appropriate tools and or precision testing equipment, ensuring that the work is performed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Cleans components as required and reassemble equipment to return it to its original Functional state. Verifies that the repair has been successful by ensuring that the affected component and/or system are tested under actual operational conditions prior to releasing the equipment for normal operation.
- Maintains a professional & personable relationship with superiors, peers and subordinates, being responsive to their needs as well as those of the company.
- Performs other duties or functions as requested by his/her Supervisor or other authorized MSM personnel.
- Must be able to work independently with minimum supervision and be self-motivated.
- Understand function of CNC machining equipment
- Background in Hydraulic and pneumatics
- Understands electronics to diagnosing equipment failures
- Background in Fanuc, Siemens, and Heidenhain controls
- Understanding PLC and Ladder Logic a Plus
- Electrical with NEC Certificate a plus
- Willing to work different shifts necessary to meet company needs
Midstate Machine is EOE/Miniorities/Females/Vet/Disability Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- Maintenance Technician: 3 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)