Qualifications:MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Requires a BS degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
ADDITIONAL DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Front-end developing for Web-based systems, Applications that are required to support multiple leading browsers and versions.
- Proficiency in Bootstrap
- Proficiency in developing responsive web-based templates and pages in HTML5 standards, including hand-held devices such as iPhone and Android, and across common operating systems.
- Proficiency in coding and maintaining Web-based systems and applications for usability and Web accessibility.
- Proficiency in node.js
- Applying third-party libraries to support responsive web design
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio toolsets.
- Ability to maintain system and documentation.
- Attention to Detail - is thorough when performing work and conscientious about attending to detail.
- Customer Service – works well with clients and other vendors in achieving mission success and is committed to providing quality products and services.
- Strong Communication Skills – be able to expresses key ideas and obtain tangible feedback from cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
Critical Thinking and Problem Solving - identifies risks and problems, and be able to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate and evaluate alternatives and to make recommendations.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.