- Data Analysis
- Project Management
We have an outstanding opportunity for an enthusiastic team player to join our new Product Innovation Team under our Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM) division. This role is critical to the successful growth of the PBM business and will drive new and existing products and services that have a profound impact on the future direction of the company.
The Advisor will be engaged across a number of PBM products within the Product Management team with a particular emphasis on opportunity analysis, product performance metrics, problem solving and overall product management support. This role will be required to run, design and analyze PBM data across a number of data sources to support the Product Management team in driving business value. .
- Use analytical skills and logic to prepare analysis for a variety of PBM products. Analysis and materials will be prepared in a way that it is easily understood and adds value. Primary analysis will be used to understand product effectiveness, identify areas of opportunity and demonstrate overall business value.
- Collect, aggregate and analyze data from multiple data sources to identify trends, interdependencies and root causes
- Develop key metrics for executive level presentations
- Propose recommendations and identify opportunities for improvement
- Answer complex business questions by preparing and executing analysis which can be presented to business partners in a way that is easy to understand.
- Develop analytics in a way that they can be replicated and run in a routine manner.
- Experience in developing reporting, aggregating data and providing key insights through metrics.
- Proficiency with data manipulation tools including SQL and Excel
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Excellent problem solving skills and ability to construct analytic solutions to business problems
- Demonstrated success dealing with ambiguity or uncertainty and ability to learn on the fly to understand and solve new problems
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of independent judgment and initiative
- Ability to communicate effectively in a manner that is clear, logical and concise
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to interact and influence peers and operational partners
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ability to interact with and influence decision-making by non-analytical business audiences
- Excellent project management skills and ability to deliver in the fast-paced evolving environment
- Working knowledge of health care industry products/services and operations
- Experience conducting data analysis in healthcare settings
Bachelor's degree in a relevant field, or equivalent experience.
CVS Health, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.