Thirty-One Gifts is a dynamic company offering functional products to help people organize their lives in style. Our product assortment features on-trend purses, totes, accessories, and home organizing solutions. Our community involvement and commitment to charity work is a core value. We’re proud to support many groups that align with our mission, including Habitat for Humanity, World Vision, Salvation Army, Dress for Success Worldwide, Today Show Toy Drive, American Heart Association, Project Woman, National Breast Cancer Foundation, Operation Homefront, National Network to End Domestic Violence, and more.
Our goal is to help all employees achieve personal and professional success and to feel like they’re part of a family and part of something special. Do you want to work for a company that truly values work life balance? Check us out!
Under minimal supervision, the Loss Prevention and Safety Lead conducts investigations in assigned locations and report’s findings to the Loss Prevention and Safety Supervisor. The LP and Safety Lead is responsible for the execution of LP & Safety rules, policies and procedures and is an integral part in minimizing loss and risk within the company.
- Conduct investigations and interviews relating to fraud, theft and other losses through research, interviews and other interaction and report findings to Management.
- Investigate all reported safety/security violations and/or complaints, as assigned.
- Conduct accident and incident investigations, including Powered Equipment Operators.
- Install covert cameras to monitor suspected illegal activity as directed.
- Make recommendations to management based on Hazard Analysis, Root Cause Analysis, resulting from investigation conclusions.
- Proactively monitor employee activity to detect internal theft by conducting live surveillance in conjunction with random recorded video review.
- Identify & correct potentially unsafe conditions and behavioral dangers associated with operations.
- Communicate safety awareness through use of company materials such as loss prevention and safety incentive programs, printed material, videos or training materials, and ensure that Safety Bulletin Boards provide current and accurate communication.
- Complete monthly LP & Safety audits (ex. Fire extinguishers, Housekeeping, PIT Operator Certification & Safety Check Logs, etc.) submit findings to LP/Safety Manager as directed.
- Assist in execution of Emergency Action Plans (shelter in place, building evacuation, etc.).
- Administrative support of access control system (create new/replacement badges).
- Assist with implementing Loss Prevention and Safety recognition programs. Facilitate trainings and give presentations.
- Prepare presentations and conduct informational seminars to share LP and Safety department initiatives.
- Conduct new hire Loss Prevention orientations.
- Coordinate and work with employees at all levels regarding Loss Prevention and Safety related issues, programs, or services, to ensure communication and effectiveness of Loss Prevention programs.
Assist in monitoring the activity of 3rd party vendors, i.e., Security guards.
Job Type: Full-time