Facilitates the production planning for external plants contracted to produce KDP products. Ensure necessary packing and ingredients are planned and maintained for each co-pack location. Maintain proper communication with Co-Pack plants, Vendors, Regional Distribution Centers / Inventory Control Analysts, Transportation, and Order Fulfilment to ensure finished good availability and an integrated supply chain.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE:
KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig®, Dr Pepper®, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters®, Canada Dry®, Snapple®, Bai®, Mott’s® and The Original Donut Shop®. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Accountable for planning production for assigned co-pack locations, utilizing their capacity constraints in the overall plan.
Responsible for ensure necessary raw materials are planned, purchased, and delivered in time to support production, while maintaining proper raw material and finished goods inventory levels.
Facilitate production and inventory replenishment through day to day execution to drive right product mix at the right place / right time to support demand / customer requirements. Interface regularly with Warehouse / Transportation, Order Fulfilment, and Capacity Planning functional teams.
- Proactively communicate service issues related to stock availability and coordinate resolution efforts with key business partners while considering all facets of Supply Chain Planning metrics.
- Execute on Working Capital Targets while balancing service metrics and customer satisfaction.
Collaborate with Customer Service, Transportation, Inventory Planning, Capacity Planning and Warehouse Operations to manage short term inventory availability and service risk.
- Manage product activity and inventory performance measurements utilizing various tool sets (PSIs, CFR, Perpetual Inventory Report, SAP Transactions).
- Continuously focus on minimization of “aged” inventory. Diligently work to minimize obsolescence.
- Support RCI initiatives through activity participation in Kaizen events and Value Stream Mapping sessions and execution of initiatives in effort to drive change
- Ability to conceptualize and work towards an integrated supply chain
- Experience of managing change
- Analytical, problem solving, and data driven decision making.
- Ability to work different cultures with a diverse workforce and customer base.
- Commercial and Supply Chain knowledge/experience
- Passion to drive continuous improvement
- Communication skills
- Flexibility and open-mindedness
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3 years’ experience in Supply Chain Planning
- 2 years’ experience in a Production Planning role
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Logistics and Supply