First Coast Trucking requires a specific set of industry-related certifications in order to effectively handle our customer’s worldwide freight and transportation needs. Creating an unbroken allegiance of trust, honesty and integrity in our ability to effectively provide flexible yet cost competitive rates, coupled with exemplary levels of customer service, is what sets First Coast Trucking apart.
To effectively communicate with customers and organize driver routes to fulfill orders for the day. Strategically plan incoming orders to maximize the drivers’ productivity.
- Dispatches and monitors the movements of customer's freight with dispatching software. Daily communications are customarily done via email and/or phone.
- Using and updating software with the status of the shipment and collecting the proper documents for customers and the billing department.
- Duties customarily involved in all aspects of pickup, deliveries, and tracking shipments from initial departure through completion
- In charge of resolving any issues that may affect the scheduled times for pickup or delivery. These problems normally include mechanical problems with trucks, delays due to traffic or sudden changes requested by the customer regarding times or locations
- Record incoming and outgoing calls and notes what actions were taken by sending a customer an email per the conversation.
- Coordinate with warehouse regarding whereabouts and the status of cargo pending to be dispatched.
- Communicate with customers to expedite, or locate missing, misrouted, delayed, or damaged product;
Maintain record of mileage; fuel used; repairs made and other expenses for each driver’s trip;
Establish service or delivery routes and may assign drivers’ helpers, when required;
May be required to provide supervision across multiple shifts and weekends, as required;
Work with senior management to develop and implement decisions to meet customer requirements.
- Must have experience utilizing a dispatching software on a daily basis
- Good judgment
- Effective communication skills
- Bi-lingual, English and Spanish
- Bi-lingual, English and Amenian
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency with the Microsoft suite of products, Windows-based desktop computers and general office equipment such as calculator, photocopy / fax machine and printers, required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4000.00-$6000.00 monthly
- High school or equivalent
- English and Spanish
- English and Armenian
Required work authorization:
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $4,000.00 to $6,000.00 /month
- Trucking Dispatch: 1 year (Required)
- Armenian (Preferred)
- Spanish (Preferred)
Communication method(s) used: