We are seeking a Senior Management Consultant to join our team and be part of a dynamic small business that values its employees and strives to create a positive work environment. We provide a competitive salary, a 401K, and a medical, dental and vision benefits package.
Candidate will provide Navy IT Program Managers with senior program management consulting support in the areas of DoD/DON acquisition policy and processes; Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution; strategic planning, concept development and requirements analysis, systems design, engineering and integration, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support. Candidates should have experience in the following areas
* Experience with defense acquisition (preference is Defense Business Systems acquisition and Information Technology systems acquisition)
* Experience with small project program management of Software Development "with emphasis on Agile processes"
* Planning, analysis, and evaluation on the effectiveness of IT programs
* Software development life cycle
* Use qualitative and quantitative techniques to analyze and measure the effectiveness, efficiency, and productivity of programs and complex program operations
* Develop recommendations and implement to organization processes and procedures
* Review business requirements and other documentation from multiple sources to identify and resolve cross initiative dependencies and ensure consistency of approach · DoD/DON IT program office operations, processes, and procedures
Minimum Experience - At least 15 years of experience in program management for DoD/DON acquisition programs. This experience must include one or more technology areas including, strategic planning, concept development and requirements analysis, systems design, engineering and integration, test and evaluation, and integrated logistics support, as well as acquisition and life cycle management. An additional five years of this experience is required if the individual only possesses a Bachelor’s Degree as described below.
Minimum Education - Master’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 15 years of experience or Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or related field from an accredited program with at least 20 years of experience.
**Project Management Certification from Governemnt (DAWIA Level III) or Commercial (Project Management Professional) from Project Management Institute.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET DoD SECURITY CLEARANCE
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $150,000.00 to $153,000.00 /year