As an employer, BCU models the dynamic assets of a top workplace, including confidence in company leadership, competitive compensation and benefits, employee development, workplace flexibility, and a passionate employee culture supporting a unified vision.
At BCU, you'll have a career in a growing organization and an environment that supports your professional and personal growth. For these reasons, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace and a certified Great Place to Work.
Visit the link below to learn more about #LifeAtBCU:
This position will be responsible for partnering with Retail and IT Branch Operations Management to coordinate projects, provide technical support, implement process improvements, and develop analytics that drive operational performance, efficiencies, and cost savings.
Role and Responsibilities
- Coordinate small to medium-scale projects across IT Branch Operations, interacting with business owners and teams to deliver on time and within budget.
- Plan, procure, provision and implement the equipment for required day-to-day branch operations and the opening, remodeling and moving of branch offices
- Develop and maintain branch operations documentation including but not limited to: branch build, move, and decom playbooks and Branch manager technology help guides.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders (Branch Managers and Regional Managers) and coordinate check in calls to ensure operational excellence is achieved
- Establish and maintain relationships with external resources (hardware/software vendors, security providers, and building contractors) to ensure operational excellence is achieved
- Practice asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory, life cycle management and related documentation
- Create and maintain status and inventory reports
- Demonstrate Achievement of Results
- Identify areas for Cost savings, Operational Efficiency, and Quality Improvements
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field or equivalent work experience
1-5 years previous work experience, preferably in a technical support or operations role
Working experience with Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, Printer Configurations
Experience working with and troubleshooting digital displays, TVs, touchscreens, financial equipment (IP/network connectivity)
Strong knowledge of LAN/WAN networking and security concepts
Experience with Microsoft PowerShell and Azure cloud technologies
Experience working with managed services vendors to stand up copper and fiber circuits
Project management experience knowledge/experience a plus
Experience coordinating projects across multiple groups including vendors
Excellent communication, facilitation, presentation, influencing and technical skills.
Ability to consult with management and make critical and objective evaluations, build rapport and relationships at all levels, drive change and achieve results.
Excellent Excel and analytical skills.
Ability to draw conclusions and present data and recommendations to management
BCU Shared Values. We act with INTEGRITY. We follow the golden rule without exception. We display COURAGE in our convictions. We drive innovation, reaching beyond boundaries and thoughtfully explore new horizons. We excel through COLLABORATION. By working as one, sharing information and seeking solutions, we deliver exceptional outcomes. We WOW our Members. We focus intensely on putting the member first, delivering extraordinary experiences that create lasting relationships inside and outside the organization.
Life at BCU. With a culture built off relationships and referrals, we’re committed to creating the best work environment possible. From our casual dress code to flexible work arrangements, we’ve created a unique culture that supports a healthy work/life balance. For this reason and more, BCU has been chosen as a Chicago Tribune Top 100 Workplace. #LifeAtBCU
Equal Employment Opportunity
Baxter is an equal opportunity employer. Baxter evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
EEO is the Law
EEO is the law - Poster Supplement
Pay Transparency Policy
Baxter is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities globally. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please click on the link here and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.