Are you Interested in a rewarding career with great pay, outstanding benefits and the opportunity to grow? Are you a driven, personable and intelligent individual looking for the highly rewarding role that will take your career to the next level?
At The Vurganov Group, we are a fully integrated real estate company with a rich and successful history. Our dynamic company acquires, develops, builds and manages luxury apartment communities in highly desirable locations throughout the United States. We are a company with strong commitment to providing outstanding customer service to our residents.
Provides operations functions in one or all of the following areas: operates duplicating equipment, performs associated copying tasks, scanning equipment, operate low to mid volume mail processing equipment. Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies necessary postage. May also perform one of the following at entry level: bindery, Quality Control and final check, file services, call center representative, etc. This position reports directly to the Site Manager, Site Supervisor or Assistant Site Manager, depending on site personnel configuration.
Duties for the Mailroom Clerk will include the following:
- Open mail containers.
- Process track incoming records invoices.
- Process outgoing mail requests to provider facilities.
- Resolve issues related to mailed in provider requests and notifications.
- Monitor, forecast and track record activity.
- Verify records using tracking software. Separate, classify and assign appropriate identification information to each record prior to scanning.
- Develop constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.
- Keep up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
- Performing physical activities that require considerable use of your hands and arms in handling, positioning, moving materials, and manipulating things.
- Moving your whole body, such as lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials and mail processing equipment.
- Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources and departments.
- Process approximately 100 records daily
9AM -12PM, MF and 8AM -11AM (must be flexible)
Candidates must meet all the following requirements:
- Administrative skills.
- Experience sorting mail.
- Be able to ship using Fed Ex.
- Experience training employees is a plus.
- Customer service skills.
- Ability to deliver mail timely and accurately.
- Minimum 2 years of strong office/mail processing experience required.
- Must have HS Diploma or GED.
- Intermediate in Excel.
- Excellent record keeping.
- Excellent research and information gathering skills.
- Basic navigational knowledge of Adobe Acrobat Standard and Salesforce preferred.
- Must have excellent time management skills, be highly organized, self-motivated.
- Maintain a high level of productivity and confidentiality.
- Good problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Must possess initiative; tact; poise; neat personal appearance; physical condition commensurate with the requirements of the position.
- Capability of lifting up to 30lbs.
- Competent staff and stability.
- Competitive Salary.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacation with yearly rollover.
- Paid company holidays.
- 401K with matching 50% match up to 6% of annual salary.
- Corporate Concierge Service.
- Access to company-owned enrichment library and free online learning courses.
- Casual Fridays twice per month.
- Paid Parking.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
The Vurganov Group is an equal employment opportunity employer. As such, we will not discriminate against an employee or an applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, perceived gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, citizenship, veteran or military status, ancestry, age, marital status, medical condition, physical disability, domestic violence victim status, genetic predisposition or carrier status, or any other characteristic protected by Federal, state, or local laws and ordinances.