- Teach Nursing Assistant/Home Health Aide Curriculum.
- Assist in student recruitment and placement.
- Maintain student records.
- Advise and evaluate assigned students.
- Serve as a liaison to long-term care facilities and coordinate student clinical experiences.
- Collaborate with the Nursing Assistant Coordinator to schedule Nursing Assistant courses.
- Diploma or associate degree in nursing.
- Four full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience of direct patient care, one year must be in long term care.
- One year of this work experience shall be within the five years immediately preceding the date of application for the credential field. The recency requirement shall be waived if the individual has two years of successful full-time (or equivalent) postsecondary teaching experience in the credential field within the last five years. Four full-time years (or equivalent) of verified related paid work experience of direct patient care, one year must be in long term care.
- Current Minnesota Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- One year of home health care experience.
- B.S. in Nursing or Related Field.
- Teaching experience.
Apply online at https://dctcihcc.peopleadmin.com/ by March 13, 2020.