Full Stack Developers
Resource Solutions is working in partnership with JP Morgan Chase, one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, and a presence in over 100 markets, JP Morgan Chase employs over 250,000 people globally.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that are part of our consumer and commercial banking divisions. Join an inspiring and curious team of developers dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing, and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Keep the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what is being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
- Proficient in Full Stack Development as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Full Stack toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
Java, Kafka/Cassandra, Spring Boot, (Gemfire plus but not required)
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Minimum 3 years working as a full stack developer; Java, Cassandra/Kafka required. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of equivalent area. Strong experience in end-to-end software development in an Agile environment required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $70.00 per hour
- software development: 3 years (Required)
- Cassandra: 3 years (Required)
- Kafka: 3 years (Required)
- Java: 3 years (Required)
- Chicago, IL 60603 (Required)
- Roles are W2 Contract with right to hire; we are unable to support C2C or third party agency arrangements. Are you still interested in this role?
Full Time Opportunity:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19