Are you looking for a fast paced and fun career in hospitality?Join our team of dedicated wine enthusiasts today! Testarossa Winery is seekinghighly motivated and professional staff to work behind the scenes to createa positive experience for all of our dedicated guests.
This position is responsible for preparing items and spaces for all Hospitality Departments upcoming business, as well as providing support to all areas of the winery during regular business. This position is part-time and can be scheduled to work day or night 7 days week. This position reports to the Guest Service manager, and takes direction from all Hospitality Supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare rooms with tables, linens, chairs and glassware for scheduled tastings and events
- Wash and polish glassware, china and flatware for upcoming tastings and events
- Move and stock wine, including alphabetizing club packs
- Assist Shipping with Wine Club packs
- Assist in getting Tasting Rooms prepared for service
- Wash dishes for events
- Assist with supply inventory
- Keep bathrooms stocked
- Keep kitchen clean and sanitary
- Communicate any issues to the Supervisors on duty
- Assist guests to cars with cases of wine
- Deliver the Testarossa Experience to all guests
- Perform other related duties as required and assigned
- Positive attitude and willingness to take initiative to support all departments
- Ability to manage time and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to safely use pallet jack
- Sick Time (1 hour for every 30 hours worked)
- 50% off Wines!
- 30% off on Tasting Room Merchandise
- 40% off Logo wear
- 20% off Wine Bar Food
- Employee Referral Program
- A great place to work!!!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.25 /hour
- Hospitality: 1 year (Preferred)