Specialized Global Logistics is in search of a safe and courteous Class-A CDL driver. Bad attitudes need not apply.
Are you are looking for a driving opportunity that allows you to sleep in your bed every night, no-touch freight, all the while getting paid $20 per hour?
Then read further:
The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude, willingness to help the team, be flexible, and comfortable working 30-40 work week for part-time, 50-60 hours for full-time.
Specialized Global Logistics would like to invite ambitious, hard-working, Class-A (DOT-CDL) drivers to apply for a full-time position. Applicants should be able to bring new ideas and improvements to our dedicated team; remain fair, respectful and moral in all situations; and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Working as a full-time or part-time, you will drop and hook automotive freight around the local Metro Detroit area.
The duties and responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent service to customers by delivering in a prompt, efficient manner.
- Picking up product correctly and routing product correctly during a run.
- Making sure company paperwork is filled out completely and accurately.
- Operating all company equipment safely
- Possessing a strong working knowledge of the DOT regulations in regards to a CDL Driver.
- Maintaining a clean work environment within our equipment.
- Demonstrating strong communication skills while interacting with our shipping and receiving departments.
- 5+ years experience
- Must have a current CDL license
- Has clean driving record for the last 3 years.
- Experienced commercial driver with Class A CDL
- Must be 21 years of age in accordance with Section 391.11(b)(1) of FMCR
- Schedule must be flexible. May be asked to report to work early, stay late and/or work on weekends.
- Work day may range between 10 to 13 hours a day.
- Basic math and vocabulary – reading and writing
- Ability to work well under pressure and deal tactfully with others.
- Familiar with DOT Regulations
- Experience in a team-oriented work groups.
- Strong personal and customer service skills. Good communication skills, verbal and written.
- Working with a great and friendly team
- Flexible schedule
- Dedicated Local Route
Submit resume via Indeed or fill out an applications at www.sgls.net/opportunities-
and fax to (734) 482-2960
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Required work authorization: