The Project Superintendent’s primary responsibility is to oversee the day to day progress of all assigned projects and to deliver quality projects to customers on schedule and within budget.
DUTIES OF PROJECT SUPERINTENDENT
- Communicate company’s high expectations, effectively with customers, subcontractors and co-workers.
- Co-ordinate and schedule sub-subcontractors and other labor as needed to efficiently complete projects.
- Co-ordinate and schedule material deliveries to assure no project delays are encountered.
- Work closely with Project Sales Associates to track and keep projects within budget.
- Assist Sales Associates as needed to create an accurate and detailed Project Scope of Work.
- Provide Project schedules for internal and client’s use.
- Maintain accurate files and paperwork to assure Scope of Work and cost is followed for each project.
- Provide workmanship quality control and proactively initiate measures to have issues corrected if quality does not meet AZ Legacy Standards.
- Find new sources to improve Arizona Legacy’s offering to our clients. I.e. Subcontractors who provide quality work and good prices, New material vendors who provide quality materials and good prices, etc.
- DELIVER A PROJECT TO THE CUSTOMER THAT EXCEEDS THEIR EXPECTATIONS
- All other duties as assigned
Attributes and Performance Expectations:
- Pleasant and outgoing personality
- Customer service oriented
- Must have the ability to identify and resolve client concerns
- Must be committed, positive, hardworking and a self-starter
Job Type: Full-time
- Construction: 5 years (Preferred)
- Scottsdale, AZ 85260 (Preferred)