California Closets is looking for creative, enthusiastic sales professionals to join the expansion of our design team in the Greenwich, CT area. We are looking for qualified design consultants to join our talented team at our beautiful new showroom in Connecticut. We offer a salaried training program, provide you with leads and make appointments based on your availability and proximity to the client.
As a California Closets Design Consultant, you will work with clients either in their home or our showroom, providing expert knowledge on organizing every area of their home.
We believe exceptional design transforms people's lives. We see home as more than a place - it is a source of comfort and refuge, a space for connection and celebration. Everything we do at California Closets is rooted in our commitment to offer quality custom storage solutions that help people become better versions of themselves, with more time and space to focus on what matters most.
Responsibilities and Duties
- In-home sales and consulting
- Measuring of client’s closets/home offices/rooms
- Helping clients design custom storage solutions to fit their specific needs
- Working with interior designers, decorators and architects
- Meeting and exceeding achievable sales goals
- Tuesday-Saturday work week or a combination of 5 work days
Qualifications and Skills
- Successful sales track record
- Passionate about design and helping people get organized, detail oriented
- Outgoing personality, ability to make customers feel comfortable
- Confident and able to make the sale
- Computer savvy
- Exceptional salaried training program
- Company provided leads, no cold calling
- On-going training and support
- A fun, flexible and rewarding career
- Medical/Dental/Life/401k with match
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
California Closets provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Schedule
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Interior Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity