Join a national healthcare leader in taking care of our region’s families.
- Serving as patients’ first contact representative-providing friendly greetings and customer service
- Scheduling patients’ healthcare appointments
- Patient check-in and check-out, insurance verification and copay collections
- Answering phone calls and triaging them appropriately
- Serving as a communication liaison between patients and healthcare professionals within the organization
- Ensuring the work space and waiting areas are clean and welcoming to patients and visitors
- Working effectively in a team environment
- 1 year of healthcare patient access experience, or 1 year experience in healthcare revenue cycle, or bachelor's degree.- GED or High School diploma.
Ideal candidate should have prior Epic Scheduling and Registration experience; preferred Epic Radiant and Cupid knowledge. Prior knowledge and history with procedure scheduling and knowledge of cardiac and vascular procedures is an added bonus.
Work Site Location
INOVA LOUDOUN HOSPITAL