TICO Manufacturing is a leading company in the manufacturing of jockey trucks and terminal tractors. Opened in 1938 as an entity to establish bus terminals throughout the lower forty-eight states, TICO has expanded its business to be a top provider of terminal equipment throughout the major ports along the East Coast.
In 2005, the manufacturing plant in Ridgeland, SC opened its doors. TICO has the decided advantage of operating in excess of 2,500 TICO tractors and a 68-year history of operating all makes and models. This experience is integral to every unit we produce and shows it with savings in the lowest possible life cycle costs with the maximum up time.
Parts Illustrator Basic Job Duties:
Parts Illustrator Basic Qualifications:
- Will compile parts drawings and associated parts index to create parts pages for publication into a parts book using 3D Solidworks CAD system software. Handle calls for parts drawings for service issues. Responsible for maintaining current online parts book with inclusion of new parts books to website.
- Impacts key quality goals including Customer Satisfaction, Continuous Improvement, Timeliness, Accuracy, Efficiency
- Impact directly on parts sales through the development of quality parts information
- Participate in brainstorming sessions focused on developing new approaches to meeting quality goals in the measure(s) stated
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Aided Drafting or equivalent.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills are required.
- Motivated self-starter, results oriented with continuous improvement attitude is required.
- Experience in technical illustrating and/or computer graphics, familiarity with engineering documentation and broad product knowledge. Background in manufacturing a plus.
The noise level in the work environment is usually very quiet.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to our employees and their families which includes health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, 401K, vacation and paid holidays.
TICO is a Drug-Free Workplace.