Pharmacy, Product Specialist
Our software can enhance the experience of healthcare payers everywhere.
And your career experience right here in Tampa.
As one of the fastest-growing, most innovative software companies in the healthcare industry, MedHOK® is a Tampa-based organization that provides a unique, cloud-based software platform for health plans and other risk-bearing entities that take part in in government-sponsored programs, including ACOs, PCMHs, PBMs, and specialty pharmacies.
We are proud to have made a huge impact upon the healthcare industry with effective products that improve care, quality, and compliance. Our teams are making a difference in the local community by giving back through philanthropy and outreach efforts, and our company is transforming countless careers with real opportunities to learn, grow, and succeed. Join us, and learn all that we can do to enhance the quality of your professional experience.
The Product Specialist for the Pharmacy module drives the success of customer implementation and production to ensure expectations are met and ensures continued customer satisfaction. The Product Specialist serves as the Product group's interface to operations which includes Implementation, Production Support, Development, Configuration, Quality Assurance, Technical writing, Product documentation Compliance and other internal departments. The Product Specialist provides product direction throughout the customer lifecycle to ensure a consistent customer experience and to maintain the integrity of the broader MedHOK platform. The ideal candidate has the passion and desire to create highly satisfied customers, improve the product line, advance their own knowledge and help remove impediments so the team can consistently move forward.
- Work with internal MedHOK clients as the operations interface for Pharmacy implementation and production for new and existing customer environments.
- Participate in customer meetings, understanding detailed customer requirements and working to establish and meet customer expectations
- Perform configuration of standard and custom customer requirements within the customer's software implementation and internal MedHOK departments in fulfilling these requirements.
- Troubleshoot application issues in MedHOK and client environments using knowledge of MedHOK applications and Pharmacy business processes and regulations.
- Maintain accurate module configuration workbooks for out of box product and ensure they accurately reflect MedHOK Template environment. Manage customer-specific configuration workbook versioning and storage within customer portal.
- Testing application configuration and product functionality to ensure accuracy with specifications and/or product specifications with each release. Perform User Acceptance Testing, Quality for production environments, following established release management processes.
- Collaborate with product team, clients and other IT technical / development teams to provide for new and installed systems and to resolve issues.
- Develop expertise in assigned MedHOK module
- Work independently and as part of a team to plan, manage, and accomplish multiple tasks and assignments to meet required deadlines
- Maintain Pharmacy Product training documents and specs
- Maintain training materials and update documents before/after each release
- Responsibilities may not only include the above as the individual will work with supervisors or managers for other work that may require other responsibilities.
Education and Experience
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Technology or related field, required
- Experience with Pharmacy, required
- Excellent interpersonal skills with demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills, required
- Experience with health plan products or managed care programs, required
- Experience in working with customers, clients or vendor personnel of all management levels, recommended
- Related work experience, including experience as a multi-platform application configuration professional preferred or, involvement in system requirements/change requests, recommended
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment, required
- Position based at the Tampa, Florida, office. Only local candidates or those planning on relocating will be considered
- Up to 20% travel to client locations may be required
MedHOKoffers an excellent compensation package and comprehensive benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO and 401K.
To learn more and apply, please email your resume:
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Type: Full-time