We are seeking a content writer to write technical content, blogs, articles, email blasts, and revise some of our website content with aspects of the services we offer, including digital & computer forensics. We need a skilled technical creative writer that has knowledge or experience in the technology industry. This individual needs to be motivated and think of new relevant points to make and organize the thoughts and points coherently
You will be delivered a rough idea and outline of what a page or blog post should look like and then will have to flesh it out into something that is coherent and can be posted on our website. You will also post your content in a creative way on social media including Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram etc.
Requirements & Qualifications:
Some of the responsibilities of this position include:
- Compose unique and well written technical articles/blogs focusing around given topics.
- Proofread content to ensure there are no grammatical errors.
- Ensure 100% plagiarism free and well-researched contents.
- Write clear, concise, and helpful content that is appropriate for the target audience or role
- Being able to write SEO optimized web pages is a plus.
- Posting and monitoring social media account
- Exceptional writing and communication skills
- Proven technical content writing/blogging experience.
- Ability to write explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Aptitude for learning and analyzing new things, along with an interest in information technology, computer technology, and the forensics field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Technical Writing, English, Communications, Information Technology/Computer Science, or Business; or four years of equivalent work experience in a technical writing position for computer-related products.
- Extensive knowledge of the technology industry is a plus.
- Solid understanding of concepts, practices, and procedures in technical writing
- SEO knowledge is a plus
- Major past publication also a plus
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop is a plus
If you meet all or most of the above requirements for the content writer position please send us your resume. Also, if you can please include your writing samples if you have one, and/or list of different projects you have worked on before.
- PAID Time Off / Sick Days and Holidays
- Daily On-Site Lunch Included
- Wellness Package
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
- Relevant: 2 years (Preferred)