RiskIQ is the world leader in Attack Surface Management, providing the most comprehensive discovery, intelligence, and mitigation of threats associated with an organization's digital presence. With more than 80 percent of attacks originating outside the firewall, RiskIQ allows enterprises to gain unified insight and control over web, social, and mobile exposures. Trusted by thousands of security analysts, RiskIQ's platform combines advanced internet data reconnaissance and analytics to expedite investigations, understand digital attack surfaces, assess risk, and take action to protect business, brand, and customers. Based in San Francisco, the company is backed by Summit Partners, Battery Ventures, Georgian Partners, and MassMutual Ventures.
We are looking for a Jr. Office Coordinator to join our team! This is a remote position and the person should be located in San Francisco.
Essential Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
Your background includes:
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines
- Manage special projects and office-related assignments for various needs throughout the year
- Field various requests and inquiries from team members, and help them problem solve
- Create new processes that have the operations of the office in top notch shape and streamline the efficiency (i.e. ordering supplies, meals, managing conference room requests, etc.)
- Greet visitors and serve as host/hostess for all guests to the office
- Meet and greet candidates and delivery personnel
- Manage our vendors for weekly lunches or dinners for the office
- Keep the office well stocked at all times (office equipment & supplies, groceries, etc.)
- Bring order to the office by ensuring cleanliness and organization in all areas
- Assist with managing all team and company events in San Francisco
- Lead and assist with event planning including meeting set-up, catering as needed and necessary A / V.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and short deadlines
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines
- Liaison with Lenexa, KS office to ensure consistent events
- Maintain the physical security with the Brivo app
- Design office space to optimize workflow
- Strong communication and organizational abilities
- Knowledge of Google/ Office Suite
- Familiarity with Zoom Conferencing features
- Familiarity with Concur
- Passion and drive to work at a start-up with a "do whatever is needed" attitude
- Comfortable working in a fast-moving environment with dynamic objectives
- Excellent communication (Knows how to ask questions)
- Focused on follow-up and follow through on all commitments
Why work at RiskIQ?
- Fascinating work - Welcome to the dark underbelly of the Internet. We detect, expose, and investigate malware, exploit kits, botnets, affiliate fraud, advertising fraud, and illicit mobile apps, and much more. It is the golden age of internet crime, and we are at the forefront of defensive efforts to stem the tide. Internet security is a global growth industry, and the knowledge you acquire here will be a marketable skill for decades to come.
- We're a company on the forefront of a burgeoning industry - We've recently celebrated several new milestones headlined by 80% year-over-year growth revenue growth, the closing of $30.5 million in Series C funding, and recognition by Forrester in its Forrester Wave™: Digital Risk Monitoring, Q3 2016 report, which named RiskIQ a leader.
- Top Leadership - Our CEO is a renown cybersecurity veteran known for his expertise. Our leadership group is poised and experienced with a track record in technology and cyber security.
- Unbounded opportunity - We are small, but we're growing. At RiskIQ, you'll be provided with as much responsibility as you can handle—new career development opportunities constantly arise given our rate of growth Want to design a new data center from the ground up? Architect a big data backend to increase our storage and analysis capabilities? These challenges are yours for the taking if you prove you're capable.
- Flexibility - You'll have a large workload, but also the freedom to accomplish it on your own terms. RiskIQ has unlimited PTO and flexible hours.