Founded in 2012, IXIS is rooted in innovative processes for data-driven digital experience and strategic online planning. Our mission is to integrate and synchronize traditional and digital marketing initiatives to recalibrate and connect brands across converging media. We offer competitive compensation packages including health, dental, and vision insurance, flexible work schedules, and exceptional growth opportunities.
We are looking for an exceptional Graphic Designer to help create cutting-edge, custom analytics and dashboarding solutions. This position requires a person capable of creating, collaborating, and communicating designs with stakeholders and developers to implement and execute on a product vision. You will be customer-focused, taking ideas from concept to prototype. Attention to detail is paramount.
This is a full-time, on-site position at our office in downtown Burlington, VT.
Note: remote work is currently practiced due to COVID-19 social distancing.
- Ensure a high level of professionalism and quality is conveyed through use of visuals
- Comfortable working with data, creating stories from the data and generating high level visualizations and presentations to clients
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal skills to articulately express the rationale behind design decisions
- Ability to evaluate choices critically, with the client's needs in mind
- Flexible and comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project
- Skilled in multi-tasking and an ability to work under pressure
- Extensive experience with consumer facing digital products and B2B platform design; from large-scale workflow solutions to bespoke, niche design
- Create user interface designs and mockups that will mimic the actual user interaction with a digital site
- Be a key member of the agile development team
- Gather input from partners and draw on your extensive knowledge and industry experience to distill project requirements into intuitive designs that clearly address defined needs
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements for decks, data visualizations and other graphic elements
- Build Keynote decks for use on client meetings and as client deliverables and iterate with feedback as needed
- Create style guides and templates (decks, reports, data visualizations, etc.) for use across the organization and client roster
Required Education and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, or similar background
- 2 - 3 years of professional graphic design experience in complex software design projects and online systems
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating a range of artifacts developed in creating a variety of solutions
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- professional graphic design: 2 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Work Location: Multiple Locations