The Primary Therapist coordinates, develops, and carries out treatment plans for the clients in their caseload. The Primary Therapist will treat clients who have primary SUD diagnoses and secondary Mental Health diagnoses.
- Maintain a caseload between 5-15 clients at one time.
- Facilitate all SUD and Mental Health groups designated to you.
- Open communication with the staff to ensure client safety.
- ACA Block alongside with support staff.
- Family Interventions and meetings.
- Develop new processes to effectively care for our clients.
- Remain open to public speaking if needed for outreach events.
- Travel to trainings and conferences for continuing education.
- Make sure all clients in your case load receive a minimum of one private sessions a week and one family session every three weeks.
- Properly document as needed.
- Meet with management staff weekly or as needed to discuss client needs or concerns you may have with their treatment.
- Report to the Clinical Director for all emergencies and/or concerns.
- Ongoing healthy communication with the client’s families.
- Complete SUD and Mental Health treatment plans and reviews for all clients based on the client’s level of care.
- Assist running the quarterly family program that we offer the clients that we treat.
- Complete all documentation according to the internal company and licensing agencies policies.
- Submit concurrent reviews to the Utilization Department based on the scheduled produced by the Utilization Department.
- Complete the BPS for your assigned clients within 24 business hours.
- Must complete 4-6 hours of clinical focused hours per day.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Analytical Thinking — Job requires analyzing information and using logic to address work-related issues and problems.
- Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Stress Tolerance — Job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
Lines of communication:
The Primary Therapist will report directly to the Clinical Director. Maintains open communication lines with all staff.
Must stay up to date with industry changes.
Must be available for company emergencies.
Job Type: Full-time
Candidates must meet the company’s hiring criteria to include a pre-employment background investigation and drug test. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Gatehouse Treatment offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including a base salary with performance-based incentives; medical, dental, and vision.
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavioral Health Treatment: 3 years (Preferred)
- EMR/EHR: 3 years (Preferred)
- Licensure and accreditation standards: 3 years (Preferred)
- Therapist: 3 years (Preferred)
- LMHC, LCSW, LMFT, MLADC (Preferred)