Full Job Description
We are looking for candidates with a strong vision for embracing disrupting
technologies specifically in the PaaS domains. Candidates should also have the application down approach to come up with strong solutions for customers with different needs.
- Conduct PoCs based on various customer requirements focusing PCF and other Enterprise PaaS platforms.
- Establish client requirements, Design a Roadmap for various open source application platforms after thorough assessments on trending technologies and cost effective methodologies.
- Configuring PCF ecofriendly systems such as Gemfire, Spark, Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Build relationships with customers and vendors with strategic partnerships to lead the solutions.
- Lead the PCF PaaS implementation as a product and take ownership of the transitions and transformations under this domain.
- Liaison with cross-functional delivery team to develop strategies for influencing adoption of various open source platforms.
- Lead migration of platforms written in different languages/technologies(Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, etc)/WAS, Weblogic to Opensource solution involving Docker or Kubernetes Frameworks
- Act as a liaison for open platform team with both infrastructure teams and application team for defining solutions for Transition and Transformation programs.
- Act as a SME primarily for PCF PaaS to propose and validate the solutions for Transition and Transformation programs.
Professional Experience Requirements
- 6-10 years of experience in a customer-facing positions as a technology Consultant/Architect
- 5+ years experience architecting high traffic B2C, B2B websites.
- Experience with at least one end-end enterprise implementation using PCF PaaS.
- Experience working with Public/Private/Hybrid cloud architecture (PaaS) using PCF preferably and AWS, Openshift, Azure, etc.
- Experience in Gemfire, Spark, Kafka and Zookeeper.
- Good knowledge of Unix and Bosh CLI
- Experience with end-to-end application development in open-stack technologies running in private, public or hybrid datacenter locations is preferred.
- Software development in an agile environment with a focus on Devops with CI/CD.
- Must be able to work independently and also in a dynamic team environment.
- Quick learner and ability to present solutions and complex technical aspects to different levels of audiences.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to communicate at different management levels.
A candidate must be familiar with the following technologies:
- Knowledge in LAMP stack, RDMBS(MySQ< Oracle, MongoDB, No SQL, etc), Cashing technologies like Memcashed, Messaging like RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, etc.
- Familiarity with overall cloud technologies including enterprise or hosting provider services including SaaS, PaaS, and IaaS solutions
- Familiarity to industry leading orchestration tools : Chef, Puppet, Ansible, or similar products.
- Familiarity with Open Source Software best practices and frameworks (CloudFoundry, Openshift, etc.)
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in Computer Science or other relevant streams.
- PAL certification preferred.
- PCF Developer certification preferred.
Salary is negotiable
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity: