The Retail Sales Associate sells products and provides optimum customer service. Contributes to the store’s success by building and maintaining a strong client following.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Cross sells Oliver Peoples’ products to customers by demonstrating knowledge of the brand and basic optical principles.
- Provides optimum service level to every customer.
- Displays knowledge of the Brand, warranties and options offered by Oliver Peoples to all customers.
- Connects and develops strong relationships with clients in order to build and maintain a strong client following.
- Maintains extremely high standards of sales and service, visual and merchandising elements.
- Stays current on product knowledge and fashion trends in order to be the authority for the client and drive sales and meet the client’s needs.
- Maintains the Flagship/Store’s presentation standards both on the sales floor and in the back office.
- Understands and supports all brand policies and procedures.
- Miscellaneous in-store duties as assigned.
- 2+ years selling high-end optical/eyewear or luxury products
- Selling; excellent communication and customer service skills
- Able to speak clearly and understandably; hear communications by telephone and in person
- Ability to multi-task
- Punctual - must be reliable
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain highest degree of confidentiality at all times
- Takes initiative in self-development
- Performs well under time or workload pressure
- Organization. - keeps on schedule
- Performs work in a fashion that others can pick up where left off
- Ability to learn
- Fosters and promotes a cohesive team
- Practicality - applies information available in a sensible way to function in the job
- Questioning - ability and willingness to orally seek out information in order to complete work in an effective and accurate manner
- Organizational awareness - understands the effect and implications of decisions on other components of the organization
- Treats each member of the team with professionalism and respect – is a team player Exemplifies the brand’s retail vision, mission and values; celebrates Wins; leads by example
- A two-year degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Ciao POS
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour