We are currently searching for a Senior Level Database Administrator to drive the database design, implementation, and maintenance of complex SQL Server databases for new applications. Qualified candidates will excel in a dynamic and collaborative environment with geographically distributed teammates working in an agile development environment. This is a long-term contract Senior Database Administrator position. If you feel you have the experience needed, we want to talk to you ASAP about this fantastic Senior Database Administrator position.
Qualifications of the Senior Database Administrator:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Five years of experience as a lead Database Administrator
- Eight years of experience as a Database Administrator
- Five years of experience with SQL Server database support
- Five years of experience in complex database design, referential integrity, and modeling
- Ability to support project-related assignments of long duration and high complexity
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to effectively handle multiple concurrent assignments
- Must be available for off-hour and on-call work in the event of outages, problems, and off-hour required changes
- U.S citizens ONLY due to government or federal requirement *
- We CAN NOT accept 3rd party candidates*
- We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time*
- Only candidates closely matching the client’s required qualifications and experience will receive a reply*
If you have a background that lines up well with the Senior Database Administrator description and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, apply online or call 888-239-5993 for a confidential conversation. Please refer to job # 18-832115 when inquiring.
Up to 10lbs, Software-Databases: MS SQL Server
For the most prompt response, please APPLY ONLINE.
Resumes may also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (888) 239-5993 for more information.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis, and we will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status. We do not accept unsolicited applications or resumes from staffing, recruitment or other employment consulting firms.
As always, there is never a fee for candidates to utilize our services.