The person in this role must be able to interact with staff at all levels in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient. This position interacts with employees, external professionals and other individuals as necessary. Above all else this position requires a professional demeanor, sense of urgency, and the ability to keep sensitive material and conversations strictly confidential. Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important. Familiarity and comfort with both scientific and business-focused presentations and materials is required.
- Complex electronic calendar management
- Meeting and event planning
- Extensive travel arrangements for 2 Divisional General Managers (MS Sales)
- Provide general administrative support including expense reports, telephone coverage, typing routine correspondence, processing incoming and outgoing mail, filing, etc.
- Manage and maintain extremely confidential/sensitive matters.
- Preparation of materials for presentations, as required, including to executive management team, USLT leadership, US Commercial leadership, and key external contacts
- Strong work history in a corporate environment, with experience supporting an executive—preferably supporting Executive positions in a scientific environment
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Critical eye to detail and the ability to work on multiple
- Ability to exercise good judgment and determine
- Ability to take initiative and work well under pressure
- Polished and articulate with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface with high level internal and external contacts requiring discretion and initiative.
- Ability to work in a fast paced challenging environment while maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- Adaptable to change
- Must work independently and as a team player
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Intuitive, able to anticipate needs and develop options
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed specifically 11am - 7pm to meet business and time zone needs for our 2 VPs
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Employment CategoryFull-Time Regular