US Energy Solutions
We are looking to hearing about all the incredible things you have done! Join a rewarding and flexible work environment that encourages innovation and creativity, and help us meet the energy challenges of today and tomorrow.
If you are a smart and savvy Assistant Manager or Manager and you understand and have worked within Energy Markets, then we are very interested in talking with you and create the future of Energy.
Your job purpose:
Support senior management on integrated communications within Energy Market.
Prospect and acquire new C&I customers within the PJM Mid-Atlantic (PA, NJ & MD) region by networking, cold calling, using social media, and/or other means to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
Qualify Customer’s Interest by obtaining necessary consumption data and/or necessary account information required to provide a price proposal which is informed by their specific load pattern.
Close transactions with customers working with key functional support groups to assure proper service to the customer and realization of the expected revenues and margins from the transaction.
Act as a team member with all employees of US Energy Solutions staff.
Support senior management to train, grow and nurture our fabulous people.
- Career advancement
- Steady work
- Continuous training and support to maximize your potential for success
- Daily bonuses
Skills and Requirements:
- Health benefits
- Paid holidays
- Paid transportation
- $70,000- $100,000 in the first year
- Unlimited earnings potential (including a base salary+ commission)
- Excellent commission rates
- Commission of the REPS that you are leading.
- Preferably with door to door selling experience
- Successful track record in outside sales
- Relationship building and business development skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Achieve sales target
- Outside sales: 2 years (Preferred)
If you are this (very) talented person, you have a degree and have exceptional and persuasive communication skills and excellent knowledge of current Energy Market with an inquiring mind, then please get in touch with our Head of HR and Recruitment who can’t wait to hear from you.
Submit your resume/call today to schedule an interview: