Behavioral Specialist Consultant (BSC) / Mobile Therapist (MT) or
Behavioral Specialist License -
Are you a self-motivated therapist looking for a job that pays well in a flexible work environment? CenClear is looking for full-time hard working therapists whom care about their clients in the Clarion County area.
This position would be traveling to the surrounding areas in Clarion County. But will be supervised out of the Clarion, PA office.
- High starting salary
- Ability to increase wages
- Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan and paid time off.
General Description of Duties:
The therapist is responsible to provide high quality therapeutic services to clients and families in collaboration with members of the treatment team while meeting the supervision, training and documentation requirements of the position.
- LPC or LSW, or LCSW or BSL license
- or Current PA Licensed in Behavioral Specialist License (BSL) or BSL eligible
- or Master’s Degree in Human Service or related field including psychology, counseling or social work;
- Board Certified Behavioral Analyst preferred
- Must have at least one year of CASSP experience
- Must have and maintain Act 33, Act 34 and FBI clearances
- Access to transportation
Must obtain the following Clearances:
- PA Criminal Record (State Police)- https://epatch.state.pa.us
- Child Abuse History Check- www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis
- FBI Clearance- PA Department of Human Services – https://uenroll.identogo.com
- Mandated Reporting Certificate-free-www.reportabusepa.pitt.edu.
Specific Description of Duties
- Provides direct services to clients, families and groups through a wide variety of treatment modalities.
- Provides timely and efficient entry into services, and obtains a comprehensive overview of a client’s presenting problems to begin services.
- Complies with treatment planning, treatment note and other paperwork requirements within the designated programmatic deadlines.
- Assures that ongoing communication and collaboration occurs among all treatment team members and other necessary staff, as well as family members and other providers as appropriate.
- Establishes a relationship of trust and respect with staff, clients and parents.
- Participates in group and individual supervision, as specified in the current training and supervision plan, and provides quality supervision/consultation as designated.
- Participates in required in-house and appropriate out-of-house training.
- Remains abreast of new techniques and research supporting specific interventions and best practice.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding clients.
- Assures that client needs are met when a therapist is absent.
- Complete other tasks as requested by management team.
- Reach overhead.
- Lift and carry objects over thirty (30) pounds.
- Bend to reach objects from the floor.
- Stand or sit for extended periods of time with reasonable breaks.
- Operate office machines.
- Assist in relocating office furniture
- Vision and hearing within normal limits.
Full-time employees are eligible for health insurance, life insurance, 401k retirement plan and paid time off.
Position will remain open until filled.
Job Type: Full-time
- Behavior Specialist (Preferred)
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (Preferred)
- LSW (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)