The Cigna Group is a global Health Service company dedicated to helping people improve their health and vitality. Our Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) team seek dedicated, compassionate, and empathetic Customer Service Representatives to join our team who are genuinely interested in helping people at some critical points of their lives. The Call Center Customer Service Representative represents the company, and our people make all the difference in our success.
- Answer inbound calls from members , providers, and pharmacies with questions about Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) benefits and mail-order pharmacies.
- An average of 50-70 calls are expected daily.
- T ake calls back-to-back while toggling through several applications on multiple screens .
- Resolve customer complaints through independent problem-solving s kills and one-call resolution.
- Understand and strive to meet or exceed call center metrics while p roviding excellent consistent customer service.
- Enjoy a work-from-home lifestyle where you can virtually connect with coworkers and customers.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service experience is required
- A dedicated workspace with no distractions is required
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Outlook
- Strong organization skills, written, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to remain calm and helpful even when dealing with difficult callers
- Foster teamwork and partnership with cross-functional departments to resolve issues and improve customer experience
- We service Medicare aged people (65+), and you will be expected to clearly communicate their benefits and find solutions to meet their needs.
10/23 - 12/22, 9:30am - 6:00pm EST
( You are required to attend training everyday)
Your hours will change - various shifts available :
7:30am-4:00pm EST – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
8:30am -5:00pm EST – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 9:30am – 6:00pm EST – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday
10am-7:00pm EST – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
2:30pm -11:00 pm EST – Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 2:30pm – 11:00pm EST - Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an hourly rate of 17 - 18 USD / hourly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group .
About The Cigna Group
Doing something meaningful starts with a simple decision, a commitment to changing lives. At The Cigna Group, we’re dedicated to improving the health and vitality of those we serve. Through our divisions Cigna Healthcare and Evernorth Health Services, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our clients, customers and patients. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: [email protected]
for support. Do not email [email protected]
for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.