Essential Duties and Responsibilities of the Service Receptionist/Clerk
- Welcomes customers as they enter the parts and service building/shop.
- Inquires as to the needs of each customer.
- Checks units into service or out of service.
- Refers customers to parts or service personnel as necessary.
- Maintains the neat and organized appearance of the register area and the public area of the parts and service department building.
- Orders and restocks office supply inventory for parts and service when needed.
- Assists with parts will-call order pulling.
- Maintains files for equipment, machine information sheets and work orders.
- Answers phones and transfers calls.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills.
- Maintains friendly, professional and outgoing demeanor.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 to $32.00 /hour