Bingham Equipment Company is an agriculture, construction, and compact utility equipment sales and rental company based in Casa Grande, AZ seeking an experienced agriculture and construction equipment mechanic.
Detailed Job Description:
Experienced mechanic needed for a position covering a wide range of construction and farm equipment. This position requires the ability to work independently in performing repairs and maintenance, including strong knowledge of diesel engines, hydraulics, and electronics. Individual should have solid diagnostic and repair skills.
Description in detail:
- Perform heavy equipment inspections and repairs.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and repair mechanical, electrical and hydraulic breakdowns on heavy equipment
- Work independently with no supervision
- Work on Bobcat, Kubota, New Holland and other brands of equipment
- Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of successful hands-on experience with diesel engines, hydraulics, diagnostics, and be very experienced with the latest electronically controlled machines.
- Must be able to fully comprehend hydraulic and electrical schematics with a history of successful troubleshooting and technical experience.
- Must maintain daily service reports, equipment status reports,
- Competent in MS Excel / Word / Outlook (email) for technical questions with equipment manufacturers and suppliers. We can train you on the software (Microsoft Office) but you MUST know how and be willing to fill out daily service reports!
- Must be able to communicate professionally and in a service-oriented manner, both written and verbally, to: customers, fellow workers, vendors, manufacturers, etc. for technical questions and support.
- Valid driver's license is required for this position.
- Must be able to operate a laptop computer for service reports and time reporting.
- Basic tool set required for position; Company will provide specialty tools/equipment.
- Must have ability to complete written service reports and report time worked.
- This position requires daily proficient use of a company-provided personal computer.
- Knowledge of the Internet for looking up replacement parts required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Outlook for email required.
- Working environment with exposure to heat, cold, dust, dirt and noise.
- Field environment with exposure to adverse weather conditions including heat, cold, wind, rain, dust and dirt.
COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE
- Profit Sharing and 401k with employer match
- Paid time off eligible after 90 days
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 3 Health Insurance plans to choose from among much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $28.00 /hour