Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will solve critical national security problems? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We’re looking for a developer with the skills needed to build different kinds of systems, from capabilities leveraging embedded reverse engineering to data science, machine learning, analytics, and full-stack web development from vision to production-ready system.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn’t all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
access to experts in virtually every field
a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You’ll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We’ll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
Nice If You Have:
- 1+ years of experience in a professional work environment obtained through internships or software development work
- Experience with using Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook
- Experience with using key analytic and computer tools, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work independently and on a team and mentor others
- Ability to apply systems analysis techniques and procedures, including consulting with users to determine hardware, software, or system functional specifications
- Ability to design, develop, document, analyze, and test software
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA degree in Liberal Arts
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Perl, or PowerShell
- Experience with virtualized environments (VMs) or Linux
- Possession of excellent critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills, including learning new topics quickly
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Pursuing an MA, MS, MBA, JD, or PhD degree a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.