Mosaic is growing and we need YOU on our team!
- Are you passionate about providing the utmost in customer service?
- Do you have a love of kitchen and bath design and construction sales?
- Have your critical thinking skills and attention to detail propelled you to the next stages of your career?
If you've answered YES, YES and YES, then this position has your name written all over it!
Mosaic is currently seeking a Contractor Sales Associate to join the experienced team in our Chantilly, VA Branch.
The Contractor Sales Associate is responsible for all customer interactions, sales, orders and services within our Contractor Sales area. This position is expected to provide a high level of customer service while simultaneously focusing on operational tasks essential to the overall success of the Branch.
What Your Day Will Look Like:
- Process customer orders, maintain communication with customers and provide all necessary updates in a timely manner
- Coordinate all branch deliveries and monitor logistics involving customer deliveries
- Occasionally participate in warehouse duties including shipping and receiving, order processing, and inventory maintenance
Who You Are:
- Comfortable building and maintaining professional relationships with customers
- Focused on providing exceptional customer service
- Ability to effectively communicate and problem-solve
- Thorough and detail-oriented, with excellent focus on obtaining results
What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in customer service or sales, preferably in the remodeling, construction or flooring industry
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
What We Will Give You:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Paid Holidays (including your birthday!)
- Employee Product Discounts
Headquartered in Chantilly, Va., Mosaic occupies a broad geographic footprint, serving customers in Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, West Virginia, Delaware and Washington, D.C. Offering exceptional customer service and a wide array of home interior merchandise, we pride ourselves on our products, designs and solutions. Mosaic Home Interiors has entered a rapid growth period, expanding our product lines to include cabinetry, plumbing, flooring and more.
Job Type: Full-time
- customer service: 2 years (Required)
- construction sales: 2 years (Preferred)