Metrostudy, a Hanley Wood company, is currently seeking field auditors in Maryland. Metrostudy is the leading provider of rich data and decision tools for residential real estate development and new home construction. Metrostudy customers include homebuilders, building product manufacturers, land developers, appraisers, real estate investors, municipalities, financial institutions, and investment banking firms. We also serve as a premier source for new home statistics and commentary for major media publications and organizations around the country. The part-time, Field Auditor position is a great opportunity for realtors looking to expand their real estate knowledge, and supplement income.
Monthly visits to sales offices to obtain and update builder contract sales, and subdivision information. For this part-time position, you would work between 25-35 hours a week for the first two weeks of each month, collecting sales data from models homes. You would be on the field independently visiting 12 to 15 sales offices per day. The audit lasts approximately 10-12 days beginning the first of the month. Basic tools and supplies provided, including an iPad for data entry. Some write-up outside of fieldwork is required. Maintain excellent agent relationships through brief, professional visits, emails and telephone interviews. Ensure the goals of accuracy, completeness, consistency, and timeliness.
- Conduct monthly audits via sales office visits, or email and telephone interviews
- Obtain and update high quality data through prescribed standardized data collection and data entry techniques in a timely manner
- Build strong working relationships with information providers
- Gain market knowledge and insight through auditing process
- Represent Metrostudy in a professional manner
- Real Estate experience helpful, but not required
- Excellent communication and telephone skills and a pleasant demeanor
- Detail-oriented professional with some technical skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Committed to quality, accuracy and efficiency
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to adhere to and meet deadlines
Compensation for this position is up to $11.50 per hour plus mileage reimbursement.
Training and tools will be provided.
Audit work will be done in the following areas: Maryland (Montgomery, Prince George's Counties); DC; Virginia - Fairfax County
About Hanley Wood
Metrostudy, a Hanley Wood company, is the leading provider of primary and secondary market information to the housing and related industries nationwide. Metrostudy provides research, data, analytics and consulting services to help builders, developers, lenders, suppliers, retailers, utilities and others make investment and business decisions every day. Metrostudy is a Hanley Wood company.
You owe it to yourself to work for a dynamic company. Employee satisfaction is important to us, so we provide competitive compensation with a dynamic workplace setting. If you meet the required skills and qualifications and want to learn more, apply on line at http://www.hanleywood.com/careers.