Team members can expect competitive wages,Comprehensive medical, optical and dental health benefits package,All-team member bonus program,401k match,Tuition reimbursement,Team member dining room,Service BonusesOn-site wellness programs, a dynamic work environment and more!
Include the following and other duties that may be assigned. Responsible for assisting Sportsbook Manager in the day to day operations of the Sportsbook, be a brand ambassador for Caesars Entertainment, provide excellent customer service, coach employees, and ensuring compliance with all departmental policies and procedures.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Supervises all wagering policies of the Race & Sportsbooks
- Ensure all AML & Title 31 procedures are followed and tracked accurately
- Supervises the function of all personnel in Sportsbook Operations ensuring maximum productivity.
- Coaches, guides and instructs personnel in the proper performance of duties.
- Administers evaluations, performance reviews and merit compensation within established guidelines. Maintains work schedules for assigned personnel.
- Assists with personnel development including hiring, training
Assists with personnel development including hiring, training and disciplinary actions
- Ensures betting limit guidelines are followed
- Resolve any disputes by following posted house rules and working with local regulatory bodies to ensure compliance
- Monitors competitors’ practices and technological innovations affecting the Race & Sports book betting industry. Remains aware of legislative action affecting business opportunities.
- Ensures customer recognition and development are foremost duties for all personnel, using tools available appropriately.
- Ensures that departmental procedures conform to all regulatory requirements and provide maximum security for the company’s assets.
- Inspects facilities and equipment are available and functioning properly. Informs management of any issues with equipment or needed repairs
- Create a fun, positive work environment for all employees of Caesars Entertainment.
- Sports enthusiast
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with guests and employees.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English.
- Ability to analyze financial statements.
- Ability to explain wagering to new guests
- Ability execute departmental budget.
- Excellent organizational skills.
Must have an outgoing, energetic and enthusiastic attitude. Must be comfortable initiating conversations and creating a fun environment with our guests.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
College Degree with Financial or Business background preferred. 2 years supervisor experience required.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
REQUIRED PERSONAL COMPETENCIES
Responsible for fostering a fun environment. Responsible for being gracious to all guests and co-workers. Responsible for promoting a positive influence in the community and participating in company-sponsored events. Enthusiastically supports, actively promotes and demonstrates superior customer service in accordance with department and company standards and programs. Ensures that behavior and appearance are in compliance with established standards. Maintains a professional work environment with management and staff.
CERTIFICATIONS, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
Must qualify for, obtain and maintain a gaming license from the Indiana Gaming Commission. Must qualify for, obtain and maintain a license from the Indiana Horse Racing Commission.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
Diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-project coordination, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last minute requests and changes.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be able to sit, stand or walk for long periods of time (minimum 4-6 hours).
- Must be able to respond calmly and make rational decisions, when handling guest and employee conflicts.
- Must be able to maneuver throughout all areas of the property and from floor to floor either by stairways (minimum of 20 steps) or escalator.
- Responds to visual and aural cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office equipment.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second hand smoke, dust, loud noises and bright lights.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, weekends and holidays as needed.
ACCESS TO GAMING FACILITY
Supervisor Some Knowledge
Works well as a member of a group
Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
Inspired to perform well when granted the ability to set your own schedule and goals
Licenses & Certifications
IGC Level 2
Indiana Horse Racing Comm