Brosnan Risk Consultants is searching for an experienced Technology/IT Manager who can maintain and expand our IT infrastructure. The ideal candidate will be able to manage our servers, Active Directory network, network infrastructure, SaaS Solutions, mobility, software tools and other systems while looking for ways to grow our networks in a cost-effective way to meet future needs.
The IT Manager will be responsible for developing network maintenance and growth plans, creating annual and project budgets, providing IT support when needed, managing the IT staff and keeping the executive team up to date on the latest technologies that could help the company to succeed.
Software Configuration & Integration Responsibilities:
- Manage IT Network Infrastructure
- Manage remote office infrastructure (6-8 offices)
- Manage relationships with IT Managed Service Provider and various IT vendors
- Support functions & business units on client technology needs
- Research and execute projects to enhance the IT function
- Conduct IT desktop support to employees when needed
- Front Office Applications
- Back Office Applications
- Middleware (Splunk)
- Research & Development of New Tools and Solutions
- Bachelor’ Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in information technology management
- Comprehensive understanding of network architecture and client/server technology
- SQL or software development abilities is a plus
- Strong problem solving and communication skills required
Brosnan Security Services has been providing security guard services to various industries since 1996. Our unique approach to providing customer friendly, quality security services, with above industry standard wages has ignited Brosnan to grow from a small boutique regional security firm to a national security provider. With more than 1000 security professionals on our team, you will find a home with room to grow. Our award winning recognition program, recognizes officers for excellence and rewards them with wage increases, monetary gifts or promotions. Come join our team and experience some of the best benefits in the industry.
Drug Screen, Criminal Background Check, Education Verification, Employment Verification
Equal Opportunity Employer