With the support of Dr. Irvin D. Yalomas an advisor, Talkspace has created a close-knit community of over 2,000 talented therapists who are making psychotherapy accessible to everyone.
Our platform is revolutionizing the mental health field:
- Easy-to-Use: You can seamlessly manage cases and write progress notes about each client.
- Secure: We securely store all client-therapist communications using the same technology that banks do.
- HIPAA-Compliant: We adhere to HIPAA BAA regulations and ethical codes regarding client confidentiality.
- Multimedia: Talkspace offersmore than text messaging. Therapists and clients can also stay in touch through video and audio messages, and live video chats.
You bring the clinical expertise. We’ll take care of the rest.
- Highest clinical license in your state of residence, allowing independent clinical practice and authority to diagnose.
- Minimum of 3 years of direct clinical experience.
- Professional malpractice liability insurance policy
- Submission of a fully completed, signed CAQH application.
- Individual NPI number.
- iOS device (iPhone 5S or iPad 4 (or newer)) with video camera.
- Reliable internet connection.
Note: Talkspace therapists only work with clients in the state(s) where they are licensed and allowed to practice independently.
- Flexible Hours: Provide high-quality care from anywhere, at anytime—as long as you engage with your clients daily, 5 days a week. How’s that for work-life balance?
- Reliable Income: Earn additional income doing what you love.
- Ongoing Training: Receive continued training through Talkspace University, Talkspace Expert Webinars, and free CEUs through our partners.
- Dynamic, Supportive Community: Join a vibrant community of 2,000+ talented clinicians. Together, you’ll be leaders in the mental health field.
- Expanded Reach: Did you know that 70% of Talkspace clients have never been in therapy? That’s your opportunity to reach people in Arkansas who might not have access to in-person care (due to stigma, remote location, or lack of financial means).
- No Overhead, No Operations: Say goodbye to insurance barriers, marketing budgets, administrative costs, and other expenses associated with private practice. Leave all the paperwork to us.
- Technology for Good: We match you with clients who are looking for your specialty and background!
Job Type: Contract