As a member of the Christiana Care Enterprise EMR, System Managed Services Team you will implement and support critical foundational components of our Cerner Portal, Millennium, and CareAware implementations. This position also includes writing application and process monitors to improve system stability and availability of our system for our users.
- Provide technical leadership and expertise working with Cerner and other vendors to ensure best integration of Cerner portal applications.
- Provide guidance and implement best practices for application and process monitoring
- Fully support the technical components of the patient and employee facing EMR portal .
- Working closely with incident management team to ensure processes in place to appropriately alert component outages
- Supporting and maintaining Cerner Millennium and CareAware platforms
- Participating in the on-call rotation for the System Managed Services Team.
- Proactively address gaps with existing support processes, documentation, etc. and prioritize accordingly.
- Support and development of interfaces using OpenEngine and Cloverleaf toolsets.
- Assist with root cause investigations and provide recommendations for preventative measures.
- Participate in scheduled and unscheduled system management events.
- Familiar with and supportive of following ITIL framework and processes
- Assume a specialist role in the different technology stacks within several of the Millennium sub-systems.
- Significant Experience developing process monitoring tools and critical applications support.
- Experience working in a highly complex n-tier architecture application/production environment.
- Significant programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Ruby, ANSI SQL &/or Oracle SQL-PL/SQL, Unix Shell Scripting
- Experience with HL7/FHIR API
- Understanding of network infrastructure components, specifically DNS, Ad, secure authentication methods (Oauth), VPN's, etc.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of data flows for clinical, financial and patient movement perspectives.
- Committed to developing quality documentation including writing job aids and documenting data flows within different tiers of the n-tier application stack l
- Highly flexible and able to multitask in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- ITIL Foundations certification
Job Requisition #45353BR
Christiana Care Health System is an equal opportunity employer, firmly committed to prohibiting discrimination, whose staff is reflective of its community, and considers qualified applicants for open positions without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.
People who live in and around Wilmington and Newark will tell you what a great region this is. A rewarding career with Christiana Care is your connection to it all. Here, you'll enjoy:
- Lower living costs and no sales tax.
- Excellent shopping, entertainment and restaurants.
- High-quality public and private schools, universities and colleges.
- Reliable public transportation, air and rail services.
- Short driving distances to Philadelphia, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
- Beautiful homes in welcoming neighborhoods.
- A choice of urban, suburban and rural locations.
- Delaware's pristine beaches, waterways and parks.
Job Type: Full-time
- ITIL Foundations (Required)