Exclusive Woodworking, a leading manufacturer of fine architectural millwork and custom cabinetry, is seeking a full time, experienced Cabinetry and Millwork Estimator to join their team in the northern suburbs of Chicago. Exclusive Woodworking offers competitive benefits and a salary of $52,000-$60,000, commensurate with experience. Professional, detail oriented, well organized individuals with the following qualifications should submit a resume.
- 5+ years of experience performing take-offs by area, utilizing project scope of work, trade requirements and construction documents.
- 5+ years of experience creating and submitting timely, detailed bids while managing the overall bid schedule, including timely communication at all phases of bidding process with Architect, GC and Exclusive Woodworking project management team.
- Ability to analyze projects on a pre-bid basis for strengths, risks and profitability
- Ability to determine the most qualified bidder from submitted quotes.
- Comprehensive knowledge of interior architecture, millwork engineering and cabinet construction including construction materials and lumber sizing.
- High proficiency in MS Office products: (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Previous experience with Bluebeam Revu PDF markup or similar collaboration software
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD 2020LT
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work well as part of a team
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $52,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- architectural millwork and cabinetry intensive: 5 years (Required)
- Bluebeam Revu PDF or other collaboration software: 1 year (Preferred)
- Estimating: 5 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement