Set up and operate CNC machines for production of glass product per customer and work instruction specifications.
- Efficiently set up and operate CNC machines.
- Ensure the proper tooling and computer programs are installed for jobs.
- Monitor CNC machine during production run and adjust programs as necessary.
- Calculate machine speed and feed ratio and the size and position of cuts.
- Use precision measuring instruments and hand tools to verify conformance of finished work pieces to specifications.
- Prioritize work according to leads instructions.
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area.
- Strong mechanical skills.
- Strong shop math skills.
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to use precision measuring instruments.
- Ability to communicate and work well with others.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Previous CNC machining experience or trade school grad preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- CNC Operator: 1 year (Preferred)