Privatus Care Solutions is a well-established private care company that is known for consistently showing appreciation to our nurses and caregivers.In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are paying top dollar and added incentives on a variety of cases including the immediate needs for live-in caregivers throughout the five boroughs of New York City.
With a management team committed to minimizing risks to both our nurses and clients, you will be caring for an individual in the privacy and comfort of their home with nursing supervisors available to you on a daily basis. You will be provided with private sleeping quarters and space for personal belongings, 3 one hour meal breaks, and 8 hours of sleep. You will be provided with all the details of each situation before you decide to accept or decline a job and PPE will be provided on each case as availability allows.
A successful candidate will have:
- Valid New York State RN license
- A minimum of one year of experience in an acute care or rehab setting
- Possession of 2-3 professional and verifiable reference letters
- Professional presentation
Beyond the traditional duties of a nurse, Privatus nurses are expected to embrace the non-nursing components of private care that may include lifestyle assistance and/or being an advocate. Must be able to demonstrate confidence in the environment of high profile clients.
If you are an experienced Registered Nurse that wants to make a difference in the lives of others, we would love to arrange a remote interview at your convenience. We also hold remote new hire orientations as well! Join the Privatus family and make a difference in someone’s life!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $940.00 per day
- Registered Nurse: 1 year (Required)
- New York State RN (Required)
- BLS, ACLS (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Flexible schedule
Completed license needed:
Nurse Patient Ratio:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction