Owned Stations & Affiliate Relations
The Digital Director is a duopoly position that supports both KNBC & KVEA in all aspects of digital sales:
Responsible for building on expertise of Digital trends offerings to build synergy and strategy.
Responsible for meeting quarterly/annual budgets for digital platforms on KVEA and KNBC
Work with account managers to help develop new business utilizing digital platforms
Help identify cross sell and joint opportunities for KNBC & KVEA
Draw upon prior experience with Spanish language media to know how to differentiate KVEA in the marketplace
Helps strategize how to make digital buys with duopoly more attractive for agencies
Responsible for leading and training the sales team in all aspects of the digital realm
Attend Weekly sales meetings for both stations and provide insights on trends, education, opportunities etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years sales management experience
- Demonstrated strong domain level expertise within the digital media space with an emphasis on mobile
- Experience working in large traditional media organizations
- Proven history of selling thorough and consultative solutions to top brands and agencies
- External applicants are encouraged to submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work at the location in Universal City, CA.
- Willingness to travel, at times work outside of normal business hours, and, potentially on weekends with short notice
- Must be 18 years or greater
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Driven results oriented leader
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required
- Deep client rolodex
- Strong organizational skills
NBCUOTS - KNBC
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.