- Embraces our Company Core Values:
- Deliver Wow through service and a great experience
- Embrace, drive, and be optimistic about change
- Pursue growth, learning, and continually innovate
- Build open and honest relationships
- Build a positive team and family atmosphere
- Be passionate and determined
- Be humble
- Under promise and over deliver
- Always do the right thing
- Ability to be self-sufficient and problem solve issues with little direction.
- Takes initiative and doesn’t wait to be told what to do once the learning curve has been established, proactive.
- Dependable and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to show the client they care about their needs and are diligent in helping get them fulfilled.
- Always follows through on everything they are responsible for and if they see a teammate needs help, jumps right in.
- After scheduling is lined up through the office, meet with homeowners and commercial clients to evaluate their issues.
- Provide an estimate of the repair cost or time to complete the repair.
- Perform the work in a professional and timely manner with excellent quality.
- If additional trades are required, schedule, coordinate, and manage our trade partners.
- Create Daily Field Reports to document progress.
- Coordinate communication with trade partners; Answer their questions and ensure that construction meets our expectations
- Order materials and supplies and schedule deliveries
- Notify trade contractors and material suppliers in advance to assure materials are delivered and trade contractors arrive on schedule
- Check vendors' and trade contractors' invoices and authorize payment
- Guide and direct field employees, trade contractors, and suppliers
- Assist trade contractors with tasks, when necessary
- Explain and ensure compliance of safety program to all site personnel
- Explain quality control standards and supervise their implementation
- Ensure projects are built to quality standards
- Strive for no-defect construction
- ** Requirements include a minimum of 10 years handyman experience.
- ** Preference to those with own tools and reliable transportation.
- Full-time, salaried position
- Normal business hours are Mon-Fri, 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m.
- Work clothes attire
- Minimum 2-week vacation
- No traveling, all sites in the KC Metro area
- 3% Matching 401K Retirement Plan and Profit Sharing after one year of employment
- Opportunities for continuing education
- Health Insurance coverage (50% of premiums)
- Family time off
- Paid days off: Most federal Holidays; 14 vacation days
Job Type: Full-time
- Handyman: 10 years (Preferred)