Phil Long Honda in Glenwood Springs has an immediate opportunity for an experienced Contracting Director (Finance & Insurance Manager) with a proven track record. The person must be aggressive in a low-key manner, well organized and highly perceptive. Excellent communication skills, a high energy level and a mature attitude are vital skills for this position.
** RELOCATION AND SIGN ON BONUS FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE**
Provides insurance and financing services to automotive customers by verifying sales information; determining need for financing; evaluating customer credit worthiness; preparing financing and legal documents; selling products and services; maintaining rapport with customers.
- Determines desire/need for automobile financing by interviewing customer; exploring payment options.
- Verifies automobile purchase information by reviewing sales contract data; conferring with sales department; making adjustments as needed.
- Determines customer credit worthiness by studying customer credit application; obtaining credit reports; analyzing information; comparing customer evaluation to organization standards; searching for lenders in information system; forwarding applications to lenders; conferring with loan underwriters and loan processors; obtaining stipulations when required; approves or rejects loan.
- Prepares transaction documents by completing loan agreements, Department of Motor Vehicle registration, and related documents.
- Confirms automobile sales contract information by disclosing data, provisions, finance charges, and interest rates to customer; ensuring understanding of content.